In addition to a primary focus on the spiritual and academic portions of the school, VCA features an athletics program where skills can be developed and enhanced in a Christ-centered atmosphere. Beginning in fifth grade students may participate in our competitive interscholastic sports program. VCA is a member of the South Eastern Christian Conference.
The following programs make up the athletic program of VCA:
- Cross Country (Boys and Girls)
- Middle School Girls’ Volleyball
- Varsity Girls’ Volleyball
- Boys’ Flag Football
- Middle School Boys’ Basketball
- Varsity Boys’ Basketball
- Middle School Girls’ Basketball
- Varsity Girls’ Basketball
- Boys’ Soccer
- Girls’ Soccer
As a Christian school VCA has a desire to see students develop and enhance talents that can be used in service for Christ. Various opportunities are afforded to our student body in the the area of fine arts including:
- Formal Art classes
- Music instruction including theory and choral classes.
- Elementary instrumental classes for third and fourth grades.
- Beginner Band Instruction
- Intermediate Band Instruction
- Advanced Band Instruction
- Private Music Lessons in the area of band instrumental, piano, violin, and voice
- Students participate in multiple fine arts performances throughout the year including a Thanksgiving program, Christmas program, spring concert, and competing in annual state fine arts competition which lead to national competitions.